Information is listed here for the convenience of journalists, podcasters, bloggers, and clients. All information listed is (c) Purple Stripe Productions LLC.
- Email & Phone (609) 616-2016
- Long Bio (click link to view)
- Short Bio: Lynette Young has been a pioneer in social media since she began blogging in 1997. An expert in podcasting and virtual worlds since 2004, she founded Purple Stripe Productions, a social marketing and strategy firm, in 2006. She works with companies and organizations to help them have more meaningful conversations with their customers in new and engaging ways. Lynette is a frequent speaker at social media conferences around the country. She is an organizer for the Podcamp Philly conference, and is the Program Director for Social Media Club Princeton NJ. Lynette was also inducted into the NJ Social Media Hall of Fame.
To download these images – mouse over link and right click “save target as” to save as a local file. Please do not link to them directly.
- High resolution photograph for print publications (2832 x 4256)
- Low resolution photograph for web publications (200 x 300)
Professional Social Networking Sites:
- Social Media Club Princeton NJ Region – Director of Programming, 2009 – Present
- PodCamp Philly – Organizer & Speaker, 2007 – Present
Media Interview Questions
Lynette Young has extensive print, audio, video and television experience and makes for a fun, informative, interactive and guest for your next print, radio or television interview. Prepare for your interview with Lynette by using the questionnaire linked below as your guideline.
- What is your philosophy on social media (marketing/networking)?
- How do you see social media helping companies?
- What is the ROI (return on investment) of social media for companies?
- What is the first steps for a company to take when diving into social media?
- Will social media work for everyone?
- What are some pitfalls of social media for corporations?
- What are some ways companies can get involved in social media?
Distinctions of Honor
- Lynette Young is a finalist for the 2009 New Jersey Social Media Hall of Fame
- Speaker at TEDxNJLibraries conference on May 7, 2010. The conference theme is Culture & Community. TEDx was created in the spirit of TED’s mission, “ideas worth spreading.” The program is designed to give communities, organizations and individuals the opportunity to stimulate dialogue through TED-like experiences at the local level.