Lynette is speaking at Social Media Plus Summit November 16, 2011 at the Philadelphia Convention Center on “Future Trends in Social Media”. Social Media Plus is a working conference for professionals that is designed to give you real world examples of how other companies are using social media successfully within their company to build brand, add to the bottom line, and interact better with customers, clients, and vendors.
The SocialMediaPlus Summit is designed to be like no other – they have put together seminars that are relevant to four major job functions within your company, including Marketing & Public Relations, Sales & Business Development, Human Resources & Recruiting, and Executive & Business Owners.
The schedule contains hand-picked 20+ seminars that address core issues that you’re thinking about every day:
- How do I implement social media to earn revenue?
- How can I improve my customer experience using social media tools?
- How can I support the technical needs of my marketing team in their social media efforts?
- How do I use social media tools to build my brand and increase awareness for my company?
- How do I reduce my cost-per-hire using Social Media?
- How can I harvest sales leads from Social Media tools?
Social Media Plus is offering a 15% discount on registration with the code LY15. Please visit the Social Media Plus Summit registration site to attend.